2.0. GDPR Statement
Under the terms and conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) issued by the European Union effective from May 25, 2018, we follow a number of rules and procedures regarding the information collected from our website visitors and users of our services.
Any website (including intranet, extranet, online stores, campaign sites and offer pages), any presence on social media, multimedia portals, chatbots and applications from Hvidtved Larsen has a responsible person who is in charge of ensuring compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Hvidtved Larsen is part of Bucher Municipal (see section 7) and if data is shared interorganizationally, the receiving party is considered responsible for complying with the provisions of the GDPR.
To ensure compliance with GDPR, we follow the following practices.
- We confirm that our third party partners to whom we share information with comply with applicable laws regarding data security, including GDPR.
- We ensure that the information is kept safe and in such a way that we can always access the information to locate and delete content if a user wishes.
- We ensure that our actions and procedures are up to date. We continuously review our platforms and data processing agreements to ensure that we and our partners always comply with applicable laws.
- Users of our website must explicitly accept cookies in order to use the website. This also applies when users use our contact form, where they must actively accept that we store their data (data provided in the contact form is not used for marketing purposes). For our subscribers to newsletters, they must also explicitly accept here that we store and use contact data to send email marketing.
- If we change the terms, we undertake to inform our users about the changes and to allow them to opt out of our services at the same time.
- Internally within the organization we have appointed a data controller who has overall responsibility for compliance with procedures and applicable legislation.
3.0. Why do we collect data?
When you visit our website, information is collected about you. The information is used to customize and improve our content on the site. In addition, the information is used to increase the value and improve the targeting of ads when you visit other websites after visiting our website. In practice, it means that Hvidtved Larsen collects and processes data about:
- Users of website (s) registered with Hvidtved Larsen as owner;
- Individuals and legal entities that make purchases of products and services from Hvidtved Larsen;
- Potential and / or relevant parties interested in products and services from Hvidtved Larsen;
- Recipients of newsletters and commercial communications from Hvidtved Larsen;
- Participants in surveys and polls conducted by Hvidtved Larsen;
- Participants in courses, seminars and other training activities held by Hvidtved Larsen;
- Wi-Fi users made available by Hvidtved Larsen across locations and borders;
collectively referred to as customers. If you do not want that information is collected, you should delete your cookies (see instructions) and refrain from further use of the website.
The data amount, as described above, is generally collected during the visit to our website, by visiting one of our locations or at our sales and distribution partners or via direct communication via email, phone or the like. However, data can also be collected indirectly, eg through additional information from third party data sources (eg social media, etc.). The following categories of data are collected and processed by Hvidtved Larsen or service partners (see section 7):
- Data related to individuals: Includes but is not limited to name, surname, name, address, city, phone number, email address, birth date, gender, marital status, contact in emergencies, pictures etc.;
- Data related to orders and purchases: Includes but is not limited to payment information, credit card data and other payment details, billing and shipping address, purchased products and services, information relating to offers, complaints related to products and services, contracts, guarantee regulations and cancellations, information about blacklisted business associates, etc.;
- Data related to product and service marketing: Includes but is not limited to information on subscriptions and unsubscribtions to newsletters, sent documents, invitations and participation to events and special events, personal preferences and interests in marketing context, etc.;
- Data relating to the use of the website: Includes but not limited to IP addresses or other identification (e.g., social media usernames, MAC addresses on smartphones or computers, cookies), date and time of site visits, previously visited websites and content , re-directing websites, etc .;
- Data related to communication: Includes but is not limited to preferred communication method, correspondence and communication with Hvidtved Larsen (including registration of prior communication), etc.;
- Data related to customer program: Includes but is not limited to the number of memberships, codes (including passwords), preferred language, number of gift cards, date of creation and length of membership, customer or third party payment information, information about the gift recipient, number of visits on the website , purchase history, previously purchased products, etc.;
collectively referred to as customer data. Hvidtved Larsen also collects and processes data on:
- Data related to users of website (s) that are not directly related to Hvidtved Larsen, but which may constitute personal data (eg social media), apply the same rules as data collection and processing to customers, even though the visitor identification is not possible for Hvidtved Larsen.
- Employee information and contact information to resellers, suppliers and other business partners (hereinafter referred to as partners and partner data) such as contact information, staff function, information relating to previous contact with that person, data related to marketing activities (e.g., receipt for receipt of newsletters) trade, queries, offers, tender offers, terms and contracts, etc.
collectively referred to as partner data.
In relation to the business relationship, customers will be asked to disclose a number of information (data) necessary to establish, perform and settle a contractual relationship with Hvidtved Larsen products and services. Without this data, Hvidtved Larsen is not able to establish contracts or perform the relevant work in this regard. The same relationship applies to partners and partner data.
4.0. The overall purpose
In accordance with applicable legislation, the purpose of Hvidtved Larsen is that the collected data is used ...
- In connection with the services offered, completion of contracts (special orders), execution of contracts (especially purchase contracts and contracts relating to participation in customer programs and events), maintenance and development of customer relations, communication, customer service and support, promotion, advertising and marketing (including newsletters and distribution of promotional material);
- In connection with analyzing visitors to website (s) and other activities that customers participate in, to improve website functionality (including acquisition of features requiring identification or personal data) and improvement of additional IT systems;
- In connection with the protection of customers, employees and other persons as well as the protection of data, business secrets and assets belonging to or assigned to Hvidtved Larsen;
- In connection with compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as internal rules of Hvidtved Larsen, enforcement of legal rights and claims, defense in connection with legal claims, litigation, complaints, combating corrupt behavior, legal investigations, court proceedings and responses to public authorities;
- In connection with the sale and acquisition of business divisions, companies, parts of companies as well as other transactions and the transfer of customer data in this regard;
- In connection with other purposes where the legal obligation requires data processing and where this data processing was clearly required or indicated at the time of collection
Overall, referenced to the purpose of data processing. Hvidtved Larsen uses data about customers to achieve the above purpose based on the following legal basis:
- Execution of contracts;
- Compliance with statutory obligations;
- Consent from customers (if the data processing is based on a specific request and can be undone at any time, especially in the case of newsletters that the customer himself has signed up for); and or
- Legitimate interest in Hvidtved Larsen, including but not limited to:
- Purchases and freight of products and services - also in connection with persons not bound by a contract (eg persons receiving a gift)
- Execution of advertisements and marketing activities;
- Effective and good customer service, contact and other communication with customers without ongoing contracts;
- Understanding customer behavior, activities, concerns and needs, market studies and / or analyzes;
- Effective improvements to existing products and services as well as development of new products and services;
- Effective protection of customers, employees and other individuals as well as data protection, business secrets, assets assigned to Hvidtved Larsen, security systems and Hvidtved Larsen's locations;
- Maintenance as well as safe and efficient organization of business operations, including safe, efficient operation and successful development and implementation of website and additional IT systems;
- Reasonable organizational management and development;
- Successful sales and acquisitions of business units, companies or parts of businesses as well as business transactions;
- Compliance with society laws and regulations and internal rules of Hvidtved Larsen;
- Concerns in connection with fraud, offenses and crimes and investigations in connection with offenses and erroneous handling, handling of allegations and acts against Hvidtved Larsen, cooperation in court proceedings, cooperation with public authorities and legal disputes.
Hvidtved Larsen, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, can process visitor data to maintain and develop the site (including provision of features requiring identifications or other personal data) for statistical analysis regarding the use of the site and to combat abuse for judicial investigations or litigation and in response to requests from public authorities. Data from visitors must be processed in accordance with the principles set for customer data above.
Hvidtved Larsen, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, can handle partner data - in particular for the conclusion and execution of contracts and other business relations with partners, campaigns, advertising and marketing, communications, event invitations and participation in partner campaigns, organization of joint activities, compliance with legal requirements and internal rules of Hvidtved Larsen, enforcement and utilization of legal rights and requirements, defense against legal requirements, litigation, complaints, abuse control, engaging in legal investigations and procedures, responding to requests from public authorities for the sale or acquisition of business units, companies or parts of businesses and other business transactions and related transfers of data about partners. Data about partners must be processed in accordance with the principles of customer data above.
Hvidtved Larsen is a part of Bucher Municipal and all purposes of treatment therefore apply to Bucher Municipal as a whole. That is, not only for Hvidtved Larsen or other subsidiaries of Bucher Municipal, who initially collected personal information. Personal data from customers, visitors and partners is collected for all Bucher Municipal companies.
5.0. Personal data
Personal information is any kind of information that may be attributed to you to some extent. When you use our website or our other services, we collect and process a variety of information. For example, if you subscribe to our newsletter, use our contact form, participate in competitions or surveys, register yourself as a subscriber and by using our websites (including intranet, extranet, online stores, promotion sites and promotional sites). ), any presence on social media, multimedia portals, chatbots, etc.
Personal information will never be disclosed to third parties unless you expressly commit to it. We never collect personal information without you providing us with this information by registering for newsletters, purchases or participation in a survey, etc. Here you will collect information about the name, address, postal code, email, gender, age, interests, attitudes and knowledge of various topics.
Personal data is used to complete the service that the information was collected for. The information is also used to gain more knowledge of you and other users of the site. This use may include surveys and analyzes aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, as well as displaying content and advertisements tailored to your interests and hobbies.
5.1. What is personal data?
Personal information, referred to as personal data, is the type of information that can be attributed to identifying the specific user. In some cases on our website, we ask (or require) that you provide personal information (eg name, email address, etc.) when you sign up for our newsletter, fill out our contact form, provide your information by spare parts service, etc.
5.2. When and how do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data when users of our website use our contact form when users sign up for our newsletter when customers use our product services (eg orders, spare parts purchases, service purchases, etc.) and when suppliers and other business partners establish a relationship with Hvidtved Larsen ( eg sales, advice, services, etc.). On the website, we do not collect personal data from visitors. See section about cookies that treat the area of traffic and behavioral measurement on our website.
Subscription to our newsletter:
When you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, please provide your name and e-mail address. Hvidtved Larsen does not store this data as it is sent directly to our e-mail marketing system MailChimp (read more below). The newsletter is published approximately once a month, and recipients can easily identify themselves by using the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of the mail.
Use of contact form:
When you use our contact form, you will be asked to provide your name, email address and phone number. However, phone numbers are optional and are therefore not required. Hvidtved Larsen stores this data in our Content Management System (CMS), which runs all our websites. This information is also forwarded directly to our sales department, where some trusted employees have access to the information.
Products and services:
When you use our products and / or services (eg order delivery, spare parts purchases, etc.), you will be asked to provide name, address, city, payment form, etc. Hvidtved Larsen stores this data in our ERP System, Microsoft Dynamics AX, which stores information securely and in such a way that we can always access the information to locate and delete content if a user wishes.
Suppliers and other business partners:
When suppliers and other business partners enter into a business relationship with Hvidtved Larsen, we store relevant data in our ERP System, Microsoft Dynamics AX. Data includes, but is not limited to, name and email at contact, payment information, etc. The information is kept safe and in such a way that we can always access the information to locate and delete content if a user wishes.
Information about our customers, suppliers and partners (former, current and possible) is stored in our CRM system, Mycrosoft Dynamics. Here we store contact information, name, surname, e-mail address, product portfolio and possible sales. System storing information is kept safe and in such a way that we can always access the information to locate and delete content if a user wishes.
For our intra and extranet, it also applies:
Setting up user account:
When a user creates a user account, the user must provide his e-mail address and password that will be used to log in to the intra and / or extranet network. The user can change his password at any time. The password must be renewed every 3 months, which is automatically done by the system. This means that the staff at Hvidtved Larsen cannot see the password, but simply reset it.
5.3. How do we use personal data?
As described above, we use personal data when you choose to subscribe to our newsletter and when you choose to use our contact form. The personal information you provide when subscribing to our newsletter is used, as previously mentioned, to send news, tips, tricks, offers, etc. directly in your inbox. It is therefore categorized as marketing purpose. The personal information you provide when using our contact form is used solely to create direct contact with you as a follow-up to your inquiry. The information is stored for the same period as other data (read more below). Hvidtved Larsen does not share, sell or distribute data to parties other than those mentioned in section 7.
5.4. Where are personal data stored?
Collected data on all users - wherever in the world they should be - are based on servers in Denmark. If you subscribe to our newsletter, your information will be stored on servers in EU-certified servers in the United States, as our email marketing program is US based.
6.0. General information
General information includes the amount of data that by its nature is anonymous and therefore cannot be used to identify the individual and specific user. This includes browser, telecom provider, etc. We collect general data about behavior, etc. when users visit and navigate on our website (including intranet, extranet, online stores, campaign pages and offer pages), any presence on social media, multimedia portals, chatbots, etc. This type of information gives us insight into how visitors use our website for how long they stay on the site - thus giving us input for how we can constantly improve and optimize our website.
6.1. How do we use general information?
Our goal is therefore only to improve the experience of the website and to perform traffic measurement. This makes it possible for us to see how many people visit our website, how long they visit our website and where they spend the longest time. It enables us to customize and improve the content of our website.
That means we use
- "preferred feed cookies" that allow our visitors to return to the site without having to accept cookies again.
- "referral user cookies" that allow us to see how a visitor has accessed our website (e.g., through links, through a search or the like).
6.1.1. About newsletters
Hvidtved Larsen sends newsletters and other commercial communications that relate to our products and services to customers and partners. The monthly newsletters are sent via MailChimp (see section 7) and are sent exclusively to users who have actively opted to subscribe to the newsletters through the website. Hvidtved Larsen reserves the right to send communication about our business to customers and partners, even though they have not opted to subscribe to newsletters. This, however, applies only in cases where the information is considered important (eg when appointing a new director, organizational changes or the like). Customers and partners may at any time disclose further communication from Hvidtved Larsen using the link at the bottom of the mail or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with applicable laws, Hvidtved Larsen reserves the right to install codes in newsletters and other marketing email activities that indicate whether the recipient of the email has opened that email. The recipient has the option of blocking this feature at any time in his / her own email client. By receiving e-mails from Hvidtved Larsen, the user authorizes this technology to be used, and therefore requires active waiver from the user, if this is not desired.
6.1.2. About ads and advertisements
Hvidtved Larsen reserves the right to use advertising and marketing on our own website, on organic searches and on other websites. This means that the user on our website may experience ads and other commercial messages on other websites and platforms after the user has visited the website of Hvidtved Larsen. These types of ads, called re-targeting, are generated using cookies (see more information below).
6.1.3. About social media
Hvidtved Larsen reserves the right to use social media media plugins (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn or similar) on the website. Plug-ins are initially disabled but will be activated as soon as the site is used. If a user uses the site (and thereby accepts the terms), it may allow the provider to analyze the user's behavior. The subsequent data exchange is under the responsibility of the supplier concerned. The supplier in question does not share the information obtained with Hvidtved Larsen. Hvidtved Larsen uses online tools for social media integration on its website (Juicer.io) and on a separate platform for managing its social media accounts (Hootsuite). *See section 7.1
6.1.4. About the intra and extranet
For our intra and extranet, we also use "session cookies". This ensures that our visitors remain logged in when using our online services.
6.1.5. About Google Analytics
In general, we use Google Analytics on all of our websites. It helps us measure traffic and investigate behavior using cookies. None of our cookies collect personal data. Hvidtved Larsen reserves the right to use suppliers of relevant services from all countries around the world. In this case, the service is offered by Google Inc. from the United States (www.google.com- read more in section 7). The supplier uses permanent cookies to resolve the task, and Hvidtved Larsen does not share personal data with this supplier. The vendor also does not store the IP address.
However, the supplier can monitor our website, user behavior and combine this knowledge with data from other websites for their own purposes. For example, it may be to control and optimize advertising and marketing on a website. In the event that there should be exchange of personal data between the supplier and the user of the website, it is the responsibility of the supplier that this exchange and storage will then be in accordance with applicable law. The supplier shares the collected data about the site's use with Hvidtved Larsen.
6.2. Where is the general information stored?
Collected data on all users - wherever in the world they should be - are basically stored on Google's servers in the United States, which send data directly to servers in Europe.
6.3. How to delete or block cookies
Of course, it is possible to delete or block cookies (read the guide here). If you delete or block cookies, ads may become less relevant to you and occur more frequently. In addition, you may risk that the site is not functioning properly and that there are content you cannot access.
6.4. Cookies used on our website
_ga, _gat, _utma, _gid, _utmt, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv
Name: Google Analytics
Lifetime: 2 years, 10 minutes, 2 years, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, browser closure, 6 months, 2 years
Description: Used for anonymous traffic analysis
Lifetime: 12 months
Description: Juicer.io is used to embed our activity from social media (Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn) on our website. Data is used by the Content Network Cloudfare to identify credible traffic. This cookie is classified as a necessary cookie that helps maintain the function of specific elements on the site.
Lifetime: Browser closure
Description: Automatic cookie generated by ASP.NET (code language used in Umbraco) the first time you visit our website.
Lifetime: Browser closure
Description: Anti Forgery Token, whose purpose is to prevent CSRF attacks on the contact form
Lifetime: 3 months
Description: Used for advertising and remarketing on Facebook
BizographicsOptOut, BizoUserMatchHistory, BizographicsID, BizoData, BizoNetworkPartnerIndex, Long, JSESSIONID, BizoCustomSegments, BizoID, UserMatchHistory
Name: LinkedIn Ads
Lifetime: 5 years, 6 months, 6 months, 6 months, 6 months, browser shutdown, browser shutdown, 6 months, 6 months, browser shutdown
Description: Used for advertising and remarketing on Linkedin
7.0. Sharing information
In accordance with applicable legislation, Hvidtved Larsen reserves the right to share information about customers, users, visitors and partners to the following categories of third parties. We share the information as follows:
- Service partners (internally at Hvidtved Larsen, internal to Bucher Municipal and related subsidiaries as well as external data operators);
- Dealers, suppliers and other business partners;
- Customers at Hvidtved Larsen and Bucher Municipal;
- Local, national and international authorities;
- Insurance companies;
- Industry-related organizations, associations, committees or the like;
- Possible buyers with interest in products, companies or parts of Hvidtved Larsen and / or Bucher Municipal;
- Bucher Municipal and related companies
- Bucher Industries Group and related companies
Hvidtved Larsen and the parent company Bucher Municipal reserve the right to share data within the Bucher Municipal Group and to third parties across national borders worldwide. This is true in countries where Bucher Municipal is represented with its own companies, subsidiaries, dealers or other offices or representatives as well as countries where service partners at Hvidtved Larsen and Bucher Municipal treat data. If data is shared with countries that, as a rule, and default do not comply with the same quality data protection requirements, Hvidtved Larsen and Bucher Municipal ensure that contractual relationships are complied with, which at least comply with applicable EU legislation.
7.1. Service Partners
We use service partners (third parties) to perform a variety of functions and tasks for us, which means we need to share a variety of information (including personal data) with them in order for them to perform the task. However, we always limit the sharing of information to the absolute minimum required for the task to be performed.
If authorities require or request specific or general data from us, we cannot avoid sharing personal data about our users. We reserve the right to notify the authorities of all personal data, if required by the Authority.
8.0. Specifically about Juicer.io and Hootsuite
We use Juicer.io software to integrate our social media activity on our site and Hootsuite to schedule our social media posts (Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn), therefore, we provide Juicer.io and Hootsuite access to our management center on our channels. This means that we also allow them to view and use the information we have provided on those channels. Specifically, it means that it gives Juicer.io and Hootsuite insight into all our photos, divisions, comments and likes, which we receive from followers. It also means that Juicer.io and Hootsuite has access to data about our followers, including the name, pictures, gender, etc. that the individual users have chosen to provide to that channel when they have created it.
9.0. How we protect information
According to the GDPR and the Personal Data Act, personal information must be kept safe and confidential. We always store personal information on restricted access servers that are located in controlled facilities and our security measures are checked continuously to determine whether our user information is handled properly and with due regard to the user's rights. However, we cannot guarantee 100 percent security for data transfers over the Internet. This means that there may be a risk that other unauthorized persons gain access to information when data is sent and stored electronically. You thus disclose your personal information at your sole discretion.
Additionally, we do not have full control over other websites and service partners' websites - even if a link to the relevant pages is displayed on our website. If you share your computer with others or access our services through a public computer, be sure to log off and close your browser when you're done using your computer.
10.0. As long as we keep information (personal and general data)
As a starting point, we keep personal and general data as long as it meets a business value for us to maintain. That is, we will not delete data unless a user requests data erasing. However, we have decided that all personal data will be deleted or anonymized continuously as the purpose for which they were collected will be terminated. Cookies are not deleted - even if they expired, cf. the cookie section above. You can always request personal data erased.
11.0. Your rights
You can always request to have (and handed over) all the information we have registered about you. You can also apply other provisions under the GDPR by contacting us at email@example.com. In order to protect data and other individuals, we reserve the right to edit the data provided.
To the extent that your personal information is processed, you have the right to know what personal information is attributable to you. If it appears that the information or data processed about you is incorrect or misleading, you are entitled to require these corrected, deleted or blocked. You can object to any information about you being treated as a matter of urgency. You may also revoke your consent at any time.
All users can subscribe to the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the news email. Users may also request to delete the data we have registered by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like access to the information that is registered with you at J. Hvidtved Larsen A / S or you have questions, please contact email@example.com or phone +45 86 82 12 11. If you have incorrect data , or do you have any other objections, please contact the same place.
Hvidtved Larsen A / S - a Bucher Company
Phone: +45 86 82 12 11
Last updated: October 14th, 2019